Beautiful & Cute Chinese Traditional Embroidery Shoes
In ancient China, it used to combine the art of Bu Xie (cloth shoes) and embroidery to form very beautiful and lovely shoes, known as Chinese shoes.
- Lovely. It is completely different from normal shoes, it is very cute.
- Beautiful embroidery art. This type of shoe is also a classical Chinese culture, it has a 3000-year history in China. The top of the shoe design is the phoenix, an ancient Chinese sacred bird, who represents women.
- Comfortable. It is so comfortable that it totally allows your feet to breathe more freely and you don't even need to wear socks.
- Lightweight and breathable. In addition to the TPR (oxford) material sole (which is non-slip), it is finished in cloth and includes embroidery.
Please kindly check the best size for you, it is better to compare your feet with our size chart to avoid the mistake.
|Foot Length (cm)||European Size||US Size|
Measure the length of the foot
- Place your foot on white paper, draw on the front and the last side of the foot with a paintbrush, and measure its length.
- If the left foot is not the same as the right, then you should refer to the larger one.
- If the foot is thicker than average, or wider than average, it is recommended that the larger shoe should be chosen. Conversely, it is recommended that you choose a smaller size shoe.
Upper Material: Cotton Fabric
Insole Material: Fabric
Outsole Material: Rubber
Fashion Element: Embroider
Heel Height: Flat
1. Will it rub my feet?
2. Is it non-slip?
3. Is it hot in summer?
4. How to store it?