Beautiful & Cute Chinese Traditional Embroidery Shoes
In ancient China, people combined cloth shoes (Bu xie) and embroidery art to form a very beautiful and cute shoes, which is called Chinese shoes.
- Cute. They are completely unlike the general shoes. They are very cute.
- Beautiful Embroidery Art. This kind of shoe is also a part of Chinese classical culture and has a history of 3,000 years. The pattern on the shoes is an ancient Chinese mythical bird - Phoenix, which represents women.
- Comfortable. They are very comfortable, which can completely make your feet breathe more and feel free, and you don't even need to wear socks.
- Light and Breathable. In addition to TPR soles (beef tendon) materials (It's non-slip), they are completed by cloth and embroidery. Liziqishop.com
Please kindly check the best size for you. It is better to compare your feet with our size chart to avoid the mistake.
|Foot Length (cm)||European Size||US Size|
Measure the length of the foot
- Step on white paper, draw a line with a pen on the front and the foot's heel side, and then measure its length.
- If the measurements of the left foot and the right foot are different, you should refer to the big one.
- If the thickness or width of the feet is bigger than the average, it is recommended that you choose a larger size of shoes. Conversely, it's recommended to select a smaller size of shoes.
- Upper Material: Cotton Fabric
- Insole Material: Fabric
- Outsole Material: Rubber
- Fashion Element: Embroidery
- Heel Height: Flat