Beautiful & Cute Chinese Traditional Embroidery Shoes
In ancient China, people combined cloth shoes (Bu xie) and embroidery art to form very beautiful and cute shoes, which are called Chinese shoes.
- Cute. They are completely unlike general shoes. They are very cute.
- Beautiful Embroidery Art. This kind of shoe is also a part of Chinese classical culture and has a history of 3,000 years. The pattern on the shoes is an ancient Chinese mythical bird - Phoenix, which represents women.
- Comfortable. They are very comfortable, which can completely make your feet breathe more and feel free, and you don't even need to wear socks.
- Light and Breathable. In addition to TPR soles (beef tendon) materials (It's non-slip), they are completed by cloth and embroidery. Liziqishop.com
Please kindly check the best size for you. It is better to compare your feet with our size chart to avoid mistakes.
|Foot Length (cm)||European Size||US Size|
Measure the length of the foot
- Step on white paper, draw a line with a pen on the front and the foot's heel side, and then measure its length.
- If the measurements of the left foot and the right foot are different, you should refer to the big one.
- If the thickness or width of the feet is bigger than the average, it is recommended that you choose a larger size of shoes. Conversely, it's recommended to select a smaller size of shoes.
- Upper Material: Cotton Fabric
- Insole Material: Fabric
- Outsole Material: Rubber
- Fashion Element: Embroidery
- Heel Height: Flat